Completed application forms and all supporting materials must be received by the date specified below. Acceptance of late applications will be at the discretion of the Artistic Panel of the International Choral Festival Wales.
- Application form, which can be completed via the link below
- A recent recording (within 6 months). Accepted formats include: MP3, MP4, Youtube link, or video format.
- A short history of the choir and conductor. This must be in English or Welsh Text and comprise of no more than 300 words.
- Entry fee of £175 per choir, per category*
- A recent photograph in jpeg format
- List of proposed programme for each category
*Choirs who are not selected for participation will receive a full refund of their entry fee minus any bank charges incurred by the Festival.
Apply Here (please click)